She Messed Me Up

OOOOOOhhhhhhh Very Bad.

This morning I was so happy because JA got up and made coffee. I knew this because she was walking around with a coffee cup when I got out of the shower. I helped (a little) get the kids ready for school, filled Silver (my stainless steel starbucks coffee mug JA passed down to me when I was in Iraq) and headed out the door. I took a big swig as I hit the door and had trouble not spewing it forth. It was just a little over luke warm. It was yesterdays coffee that stayed warm in the caraffe. But just warm. Just when I was thinking how great it was that JA made coffee too. She was drinking chocolate milk.

The Rockies are about to lose game 2. That stinks.

VA Tech blew a 10 point lead in the last 4 minutes to Boston College. The QB From BC looked awesome. VTs defense was non-existent. I was hoping BC would lose.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hee, hee, hee!!! That's funny!

John & Carrie said...

Did you watch the whole game? VT's defense was awesome and played hard. It was the best game, I've ever watched until the last 2 minutes. We held the #2 team in the nation scoreless for the first 3 and half quarters. That is still something. It was still hard to believe it when BC got the last touchdown with 11 seconds left on the clock. Ouch!
Carrie

John & Carrie said...

Lets see, Tenn took OT and gave up 24 points to a team that Vandy kept scoreless........

Bakatari said...

As Paul would say heeeeeeeeeeee............snap.
I thought you had your fill of the big brown?

Seth said...

All that really matters is which column it goes under: W or L

Bakatari said...

Cold coffee....I feel your pain!...I don't feel sorry for your pain, but I feel it.

Kimberly said...

do you notice a pattern here? for some strange reason Seth blogged in one post about both coffee and sports. all the TN people are keeping this running dialogue going about the sports part. all the WA people care about is the coffee!!!

Amy said...

I care about the coffee and the Rockies! (CO here...) I was hoping you were paying attention to the Rockies, Seth Andrew, seeing as you grew up with Helton. Did you see UT is inducting him into their Hall of Fame? Pretty cool! :)