When Introverts Attack...




The picture here is the result of me getting flustered when my wife and I were (good heartedly) arguing about whether I am an intovert or not. I dropped a 1 quart bowl of leftover chili that splattered from the sink to the top of the blinds, down onto the window sill and landed on David's freshly sanitized nebulizer parts. Jane Anne laid claim to blogging about the intovert argument, so I cannot tell you any more about it. But she will eventually share how much she laughed at me.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I can't even begin to tell you guys how proud I am of you for taking pictures of the not-always-pretty moments! Can't wait to hear about this non-arguement!

Kimberly said...

I'm waiting and waiting for said story to be shared. I don't have the patience to wait much longer!!!! I could use a good laugh right about now!

indyjulie said...

I'm just glad that wasn't blood. I looked at the picture before I read and got a little worried. I would wager Seth on being an introvert. My Ted is one and actually proud of it.
Julie