Friday Food

I am passionate about food. I LOVE the different tastes of different foods. Today, I decided I would eat a bratwurst or two for lunch. Simple- a bratwurst and a bun, right? Well, here is the result:


If you look hard, you will see that under the cheese, chili, dill pickle relish, onions, and ketchup is actually an undersized bratwurst. Of course, one is never enough. And who can eat a bratwurst without a beer, right?



I took that picture laughing at myself for overindulging. Then I saw this sequence of events take place. Thomas (who definitely shares my passion for culinary delights) had just polished off his hotdog and was starting in on his rice krispies treat. Kimberly- avert your eyes.



That's right- my 2 yr old is dipping the rice krispies treat in ketchup


Past the teeth, over the tongue, look out belly, here it comes!


And he loves it!


I need some antacid.




******EDIT*******


Janey just sat down to eat HER lunch. As if to shame me, she put her daily salad on the table in the same place I sat to polish off about 1500 calories in Bratwursts, chili and cheese.




9 comments:

Bakatari said...

I am stuck at work with p&j and moldy bread and you have to post a picture of that?what are you thinking? how am I to make it thru the day now? and you know I can't drink at work! thats just cruel man, I would never do that to you!
.)

Kimberly said...

SPEAKING OF CRUEL!!! How could you let your poor helpless son ruin his wonderful rice krispy treat that way. That was absolutely awful!!! You are killing me - KILLING ME!!!!!
Speaking of throwing up in your mouth a little - I had to grab a trash can for that one!!!

P.S. Jane Anne's salad looks great!

Carmom said...

Okay, I love chili dogs!! Haven't had one in a while so you know after seeing your pictures we will be having chili dogs for dinner tonight. Thanks a lot. And I've been trying to be good!

Melissa Guay said...

Okay, I have indigestion just LOOKING at that picture of your lunch. Wow. :)) And it looks like TWO brats under all that "stuff". :)
And Kim, I'm totally with you - I can't stand ketchup, ick. And ruining a perfectly wonderful rice krispy treat!!!!!!

Amy said...

Ah Seth. I still remember the day you told me you needed to start "watching your weight." And so what did you do? You had ONE quarter pounder with cheese for lunch instead of TWO. (But still had the fries!) To be a man... ;)

leigh ann said...

It's not every man that will post a picture of his under-sized wienie. You go, dawg.

Tee-hee! :)

Seth said...

I am speechless.

Kimberly said...

At least your not gagging!!!

leigh ann said...

I'm so sorry. I just couldn't resist!