Food Blog

Traveling

Disadvantage: Waking up and having no idea where you are.

Advantage: The company I work for encourages us to spend time socializing and building networks. How do we do this? Going out to eat. So I will let you all know everything I eat for dinner for a week.

Sunday night: The Newsroom I had the calamari as an appetizer and the jambalaya with a Fat Tire to drink. The jambalaya was ok; it was cream based so I didn't just love it. The calamari was crispy on the outside and nice and chewy on the in. Yum.

Monday night: Ate at Joe's Garage Eclectic American where I had the Lamb burger and the spicy cream cheese eggrolls as an appetizer. Lamb Burger: very yum. It had goat cheese and some great grilled peppers. It was great with a Blue Moon on draft.

Couple more days of this- I will need a new suit or two

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

You pick weird food to eat but then again what am I saying you hang out with Keith and eating weird food is like "his thang"!
My girls love Calamari! Eeck!!! Enjoy the free food (and beer)!

Bakatari said...

I hate my job! thanks

Jane Anne said...

Hmmm... I'd like to eat out somewhere besides McD's drive-thru. Maybe a dinner date to use up that Applebees gift card we got for Christmas. Maybe I need to get out more...

Kimberly said...

Hey I know of an Applebee's not far from some GREAT BABYSITTER'S HOUSE!
Call me if you need that babysitter and directions! ;}

Kimberly said...

Hey Keith would have ordered the Bulgogi Burger from that mechanic's shop!!!!!!

Bakatari said...

If it had a side of Kimchi I would

Seth said...

there was kimchi in or on the bulgogi burger

Mattdaddy said...

In my 3 day stay in Fridley, I think I had McDonalds, Burger King and Applebee's.

Travel does rock, because you get exposed to tons of different foods.

In Seoul, I did like the barbeque. You were right about their food being the best, including the bulgogi and the kimchi. I ate at a little place in the middle of nowhere, about 2 hours southeast of Incheon. I ignored the dog kennel behind the restaurant.

I ate sashimi in Tokyo, fried rice with anchovies in Singapore, goodness knows what curry in Delhi and Pune, the world's second best food in Sau Paulo (but best buffet), my favorite pizza in San Luis Potosi (think jalapeno slices and chunks of steak)... but the one place I never want to eat again is China. I hope your employer opens a store in China and you get to go have cow tummy and chicken beaks for dinner.

Seth said...

I'll pass on the cow stomach- you can get that in the southeast. I'll try to stick with food inside the continental US. Maybe Hawaii and Alaska if given the opportunity.

Anonymous said...

ehh.. informative style :)

Anonymous said...

мне кажется: благодарю! а82ч