Brit's Pub

Walked a couple blocks down the street and ate British.

All of it looked... well, unappetizing until I saw the item at the top of the menu: Fish and Chips washed down with a good old beer straight out of... St Louis. Fish and Chips with a Bud Light. They had one other domestic beer there (Blue Moon) but I was feeling like a good American beer at a good non-American restaurant. It was too nice a night to actually go inside though, so I sat on their patio. And when I say patio, it is really a sidewalk with tables and chairs right in frontof the restaurant. I ate, read a book, and went back to the hotel- where I not sit.

Hope you enjoyed the week o' food from the Twin Cities! I'll be home Friday Night!

6 comments:

Bakatari said...

I don't know why you feel the need to punish the rest of us stuck here.

Kimberly said...

What are bangers? I'm assuming that when someone says bangers and mash they are refering to ???? and mashed potatoes but I'm very unclear what bangers are. Also, why does it seem that british food is weirder than say chinese or japanese or itailian? I mean we have itailian restaurants and chinese/asian restaurants all over the place but I don't think I've ever seen a british restaurant. My guess is because nobody wants to eat their food hence your statement that "none of it looked appetizing". There was a german restaurant off of hwy 410 going up the hill from sumner into bonney lake. we went there twice - i never made it through my whole plate of food. It's a pizza place now. Hmm, i wonder why that is????

seth said...

german and british food are VERY different. British food is heavy and greasy and yuck- but they drink a lot of beer to keep it down. German food is tastier- but still a lot of beer goes into comsuming it.

Bangers are some type of sausage. Nothing on the menu looked appetizing except for the fish and chips.

kimberly said...

that's seems like an oxymoron who ever thought of beer keeping anything DOWN?

btw - welcome home!!!

Seth said...

WHAT did you call me?!?!?

kimberly said...

the truth hurts, buddy!