One

One of the things I love about my wife:

She loves college football.

Right now she is finishing up a cup of coffee and couple sausage and biscuits in bed while watching College Game Day on ESPN. One of the first questions she asked my this morning while she was rubbing the sleep from her eyes- "What time's the game?"

She has sat in the driveway in the truck listening to her team playing on XM radio when they weren't on TV. I brought her pizza and a beer for dinner in the truck.

I love that she loves college football!

6 comments:

cbogie said...

Kevin's friends in college were jealous that HIS girlfriend actually liked sports! (However, today, it would be tough to pick a game where I would go sit in my car to listen to a game!)

John & Carrie said...

Isn't college football the best season of the year? :-)

Seth said...

For the record, I was drinking a Coke with my pizza. (I mean, drinking a beer in the truck... that WOULD make me a redneck, right?)

Jane Anne said...

Oops- Obviously, that last comment was from me.

John & Carrie said...

funny you should say that....that was my first thought when I read the post...that drinking a beer and eating a pizza in a truck listening to a football game is definitely in the category of "you know you're a redneck if..." I just got a kick out of trying to picture you do that. I guess a lot has changed since you moved out west! :-) --Carrie

Kimberly said...

i love both you guys and how much you love each other and that silly game!!!