Veteran's Day

It's different from this side.

It means more.

Ways I have changed:
- I don't like watching war movies with the sound on (I watched the end of Saving Private Ryan on mute- I don't really enjoy the sound of gunfire)

- I think more about those who served during Vietnam, Korea, and WWII and really want to thank them

- I really appreciate my friends who are there or will be going back soon

- As the second Major Owen that served in the Army from my family, I really appreciate my heritage

- I wouldn't change the way I did any of it

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thank you for all you gave to serve our country!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seth,

I don't know if I have ever taken the time to say Thank you, but Thank you for the sacrafices you gave to serve our country.

Michele L.

cbogie said...

Seth, thank you for the years your sacrificed for our country. And to JA for supporting you in that.

Beth E. said...

Thank YOU for serving our country. I truly appreciate your sacrifice and dedication.

Deairdre said...

Thank you so much for all your family has done for us as a country.

leigh ann said...

I meant to do this yesterday, but thank you so much for being willing to sacrifice so much so that we can enjoy the freedoms and security that we usually take for granted. I so appreciate you and JA for this!