The Next Great Thing



I received my next shipment of coffee from the best coffee company in the world. And they make some pretty great coffee as well. I'll save the story of why I got involved in a relationship with this particular company for a later date. Set aside some time to peruse their website and you will See what a fun time the employees have there. You can also join their Facebook site as well. One of the things you may not see is that they adopt a child from the "Christian Children's Fund" for each of their employees.

But today's Next Great Thing is about their relationship with their coffee growers.

I got a 2 lb. bag of Rio Azul Guatemala Coffee in this shipment.

Organic and Responsible. As supporters of the co-op, all medical and dental expenses are provided for the 187 members and their families.

And Dillano's has a really cool label for it too.




1 comment:

Kimberly said...

We were eating at The Ram the other night. Savanah got rainbow sherbet with her meal. I asked her if she liked it and she said she didn't know. Trying to encourage her I told her that it was one of Maddie's favorites. She said really, how do you know? I said I just know and so should you. She wanted to know why she should know and Keith piped up and said cause she's your best friend and you should know what her favorite ice cream is. I turned to him and asked him what his best friends favorite ice cream was and he got a sheepish look on his face and said I don't know but then he kinda grinned and said . . . but I do know what his favorite coffee is!!!!!