Oh no... What did I just do?

When I was in high school and college I would eat six or seven Krystal cheeseburgers and a handful of Krispy Kreme doughnuts at random times of the night/ morning. The timing of this completely depended upon when Eric and I abandoned our studying for the night and decided to find something more important to do. Never once did I think, "Hey, its pretty late. Maybe I shouldn't be eating all of this grease and sugar."

It is 10:40 PM and I just ate two fried eggs, two pieces of toast with mayo on them, a few handfuls of Lay's Wisconsin Cheddar Potato Chips, a glass of Orange Juice, a couple Chips A-Hoy chocolate chip cookies, and about 2 inches of raw cookie dough from the roll.

I regret every bite.

My stomach just said, "Welcome to the OTHER side of 30 old man."

1 comment:

AJ said...

LOL! Oh wow. How'd you do in the morning?